PURPOSE BUILT. FULLY ACCESSIBLE.
The TX4 is the world's only fully-accessible, purpose-built London Taxi
The TX4 is uniquely designed to cater for a wide range of passengers.
Integral ramps allow easy access, with a securing mechanism for wheelchair users providing stability during the journey. The nearside swivel seat used in conjunction with the intermediate step makes for easy access for passengers with limited mobility.
Our vehicles also have special features designed for the partially sighted and hearing-impaired, as well as low floors, high seating positions - providing excellent accessibility, increasing your potential customer base and fitted as standard.
Accessibility features at a glance:
- Integral fold-out ramp with extension
- Four-point wheelchair restraint belt with over-centre clamp
- Demountable intermediate non-slip step
- Rear swivel seat for ambulant disabled passengers
- Yellow grab handles and seat edges for poorly sighted passengers
- Built-in induction loop and intercom in rear
- Easy-release light-touch illuminated exterior door handles for the arthritic
- Child restraint harness with lap and adjustable diagonal seat belts