The London Taxi Corporation Ltd trading as The London Taxi Company is fully commited to operating within the framework of the Data Protection Act, 1998.
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy.
The following discloses the information gathering of our website and our policy on the sharing of this information.
- We do not automatically collect any personally identifiable information about you such as name, address, phone number, or email address.
- We do obtain some types of non-personally identifiable information such as your browser type, or the type of computer operating system you use. The information collected by us is used only for the purpose of generating demographic data about our visitors.
- We may use personal information knowingly supplied by you to update you about new products and/or services.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party (outside the Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd group) for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us.